Back to School Escape Room, Digital Escape Room
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for engaging, fun activities for your English Language Arts classroom? Have your students practice their ELA skills with all of these Digital Escape Rooms!Send your students on a timed journey through these digital escapes, where they will solve puzzles, find clues, and practice theiPrice $52.00Original Price $74.50Save $22.50
- Are you looking for a back-to-bundle that includes back-to-school activities, bulletin boards, surveys, and other back-to-school items?Check out this incredible bundle! In this bundle, you are receiving:1. Back to School Bulletin Board & Door Decor2. Back to School, First Day of School Digital EPrice $32.00Original Price $50.00Save $18.00
This Back to School Digital Escape Room is an engaging back-to-school or first day of school activity for your new students. Are you looking for some fun icebreakers and collaborative activities? Check out this Back to School Digital Escape Room.
In this Digital Escape Ⓡ, there are nine different activities, and your students will complete activities, “Would You Rather…”, Syllabus/Requirements and Expectations Activity, Getting to Know Your Peers, and Class Goals.
In this Digital Escape Ⓡ, Mr. Buttercakes, the principal, has lost his assembly notes that is taking place in 45 minutes. These notes are extremely important, and he has enlisted you and your group to help him backtrack to find his notes.
PLEASE TEST GOOGLE SITES and THESE WEBSITES ON YOUR SCHOOL COMPUTERS FIRST. TRY THIS TEST SITE.
1. MAKE SURE YOUR DISTRICT DOES NOT BLOCK YOU FROM USING JIGSAWPLANET.COM, EDPUZZLE, PROPROFS, or YOUTUBE. THERE MAY BE A LINK TO THESE SITES IN THE ESCAPE ROOM.
2. Also, please make sure your district DOES NOT BLOCK OUTSIDE GOOGLE SITES. I would check with your IT department.
3. I if this site is not working in your school. This is probably due to firewalls and sites your school district is blocking. I cannot control these issues.
*You need to have presented your syllabus/requirements/expectations to your students. This may have been ditto or worksheet. There are general questions on this topic like teacher contact, rules, requirements, etc.
*Students need to be grouped into groups of 4, and each student should have their own number within the group. Throughout the escape, a certain numbered student is asked to ask another numbered student in their group a question. This happens throughout the escape.
It is NO-PREP! There is nothing to make, print, cut, laminate, clues to hide, buy or locks to set. Everything is ready for your students on the Google Site!
Students will encounter Google Form questions.
Your students will solve puzzles, cyphers, and clues to escape!
All you have to do is share the link with your students or assign the link in GOOGLE Classroom.
You can have your students complete this on Chrome Books, on an IPad, or in a computer lab.
Your students will complete 9 Activities in this DIGITAL ESCAPE-
1. Letter Narrative
2. 4 Different Google Forms
4. Jigsaw Puzzle with Morse Code
⭐Grab these ABSOLUTELY FREE PRODUCTS RIGHT HERE: ⭐
⭐Click to follow my store. You will receive updates and releases of my products and freebies.
⭐ make copies for your own classes only.
⭐place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc)
⭐AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
By purchasing my teaching resource, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
⭐make copies for other teachers or their classes.
⭐distribute this digital resource to other teachers.
⭐post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view, for other teachers.
✯Did you know you receive credits for leaving feedback on items you purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers?✯
That’s right! Leave feedback on this product, and you will receive credits for your next purchase. I would greatly appreciate it if you contact me first if you have an issue with the product before leaving feedback. I will be more than happy to accommodate you! Just e-mail me at email@example.com.