Also included in
- Are you ready to be the most memorable 1st grade teacher of a child's life? Use these 9 Escape Rooms to guarantee student engagement while they learn and solve a classroom mystery. With little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as th$42.30$47.00Save $4.70
Students will be able to get to know each other while solving problems using teamwork skills to break out of the classroom.
Are you ready to be the most memorable teacher of a child's life? Use these step by step instructions to guarantee student engagement while they learn about each other to work as a team to solve a mystery and ESCAPE THE CLASSROOM! With a little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as they beat the clock! This is a great way for ANY class to learn about their peers.
What's inside this download?
There is a PDF file with step-by-step instructions, a link to incorporate a YouTube Video to HOOK your students into accepting a mission to break free from the Ice Queen. The mystery can only be solved by working through Icebreaker Challenges and using teamwork. Opening the box, (no locks needed) leads them to enjoy recess or a library break outside of the classroom. Ideas are included.
There are 3 Tasks for the students to solve before they can break free. About 30 min. to prep and plan about 40 minutes to solve all the mysteries clues.
**This Escape the Room is NOT editable**
MATERIALS YOU NEED TO ADD: a box, some surprise to put in the box (homework passes and coupons are provided), 90 plastic cups, pencils, 2 large file folders (or regular folders), 2 clipboards, 8 plastic bags
(Any box will do... no need for locks unless you want them!)
Check out the PREVIEW!
Students will learn:
⏳ Teamwork Skills
⏳ About Each Other
⏳ Problem Solving Skills
⭐This is a great Back to School Activity!⭐
- Escape Room Mystery Sight Word Kindergarten and 1st Grade Activity
- Escape Room NUMBERS 1-10 - Troll Themed
- Escape Room Alphabet Review -Zoo Themed
- Escape Room Save the Turtles - Ends in a Beach PARTY
- Escape Room Veterans Day
- Escape Room FAMILY LITERACY NIGHT - Dinosaur Themed Editable
- Escape Room Comprehension - Pirate
☀️ Escape Room Sight Word Mystery Video Tutorial
Check these other awesome products out:
Copyright © 2019 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!