Your are trapped in the car pool line and can't make it to your new classroom! How do you escape? Play 2 different escape room games requiring students to show knowledge of either contractions or 3-digit addition and subtraction.
How To Use the Escape Room Scavenger Hunt
QR reader (Students can complete the knowledge portion without a QR reader, but not the game portion.)
1. Print the clue cards. Laminate for durability if desired. Cut apart.
2. Hide the cards in as easy or as difficult locations as you wish. (I mostly hide the cards in plain sight but in unexpected places.)
3. Decide if students will work alone or with a partner.
4. Print enough materials for each student or student pair. The math activity includes a work page for students to solve the addition and subtraction problems.
5. Clues are numbered for answers on the sheet, but can be completed in any order.
6. Students must have answers in the correct order to escape!
7. Students who have escaped can help check out other students’ answers.
8. Students with mistakes can be sent back to specific clues to try again.
Table of Contents
• 12 escape room clues for contractions
• 12 escape room clues for 3-digit addition and subtraction
• student answer sheet
• math work page
• answer keys
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales.
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥