Back to School FRENCH Present Super 7 BUNDLE for French 1 Comprehensible Input
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This is a bundle of FRENCH resources available from Mis Clases Locas. This French Bundle is perfect for back to school. Start French 1 with more Comprehensible input and confidence! Variations of these CI French class resources could be used in French 1, French 2, or French 3. Included Resources forPrice $44.99Original Price $55.92Save $10.93
Start your novice French class with a unit focusing on the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in FRENCH (est, a, aime, il y a , va, veut & fait). This is THE French 1 back-to-school unit focused on the French Super 7 verbs. It is an editable Google unit for novice CI French classes. If you are new to comprehensible input and want the first unit for French 1, this unit is for you.
This Super 7 unit in French unit would be a great review for French 2, or to start the year in French 1 or exploratory middle school French.
This bundle includes a Super 7 French unit as well as a review activity.
This original present tense high-frequency verb unit for French class includes:
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19 persona especial questions
- ✅ 9 brain break songs (one for each verb + 2 bonuses)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in French, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
The heart of this unit is special person student interviews, focusing on these 7 verbs. This could be used as its own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done the whole school year as a class starter.
What are the Super 7 Verbs in French?
- ✅ est
- ✅ a
- ✅ aime
- ✅ il y a
- ✅ va
- ✅ veut
- ✅ fait
Teach these irregular present tense verbs in French in the context of communicative questions and community building, especially at the start of the school year. Hundreds of French teachers have started their school year using this high-quality unit!
PLUS the French Bundle includes a communicative activity to get students talking after studying answering basic personal questions containing the Super 7 high-frequency verbs. It would make for a nice review before an assessment on these basic Super 7 verbs in the present.
The PDF French Find Someone Who contains multiple versions to differentiate
- ✅ questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
- ✅ write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
- ✅ questions (without yo form)
- ✅ write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ✅ write about friends & self - most advanced
The Find Someone Who is in PDF form only.
What other French teachers say about this French 1 Bundle
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I can't wait to use this! This unit is a perfect start to the year or review later in the year. - Christine T
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
- ✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
⭐Bundle up for the best deals possible! ⭐
Get the French Class Mega Bundle for every French Resource in this store.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a mix of resource types. The Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases. Plus there is a PDF download.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.