This no prep resource targets fine motor skills, pencil control, pre-writing and tracing through daily practice worksheets. Bring occupational therapy into your classroom with 50 back to school and school supplies themed worksheets in 5 categories. Each category has 2 levels to accommodate your students’ current abilities. While designed for a special education classroom, these can be an asset for all early learners who need fine motor practice.
This is part of a yearlong bundle
. Check it out to have your fine motor work ready for the whole year at a huge discount!
• 10 complete the picture (Level 1 tracing / Level 2 independent drawing)
• 10 complete the maze (Level 1 follow the arrows / Level 2 independent)
• 10 trace the lines (Level 1 stay inside the simple path / Level 2 trace the crazy line)
• 10 trace the letters (Level 1 bubble letters / Level 2 dashed letters)
• 10 trace the picture (no true levels but some are easier than others)
Also includes 2 packet/binder covers.
This is a print and go activity and is in black and white to save color ink. Your students can practice with a different page every day for the entire month. Besides tracing and pre-writing practice, these provide opportunities for visual discrimination and visual processing. Your students’ occupational therapist will love you!
Other back to school and fall resources you will love:
• Back to School Basic Concepts File Folders
• Back to School Basic Concepts Task Cards
• Back to School Find It Adapted Game
• Fall Fine Motor Worksheets
• Fall Senses Adapted Book
Stay up to date!
Click here to follow my store and be the first to know about new product releases.
Thanks for stopping by!