Also included in
- All of my Teacher's Helper Editable Flipbooks in one Bundle!These flip books keep important information in an easy to find format. Class policies & information for back to school parent night, emergency procedures, and substitute information at-a-glance!Print on brightly colored paper and hang i$15.50$19.25Save $3.75
- Everything you need to kick off the school year!This back to school mega bundle includes my best selling back to school resources at a special discount! You’ll be ready for Meet the Teacher Night, Open House, Substitutes, and the First Day of School in a flash with these Back to School organization$41.00$51.00Save $10.00
- Be ready for in-person traditional school or distance learning with Print and Digital Back to School Flipbooks! These back to school flip books for parents are an easy way to get important class information to parents for Meet the Teacher, Open House, or Parent Night at the beginning of the school y$6.40$8.00Save $1.60
Put important back-to-school class information at parents’ fingertips with this editable back to school flip book! Perfect for Open House!
This back to school flip book for parents is an easy way to get important class information to parents for Meet the Teacher, Open House, or Parent Night at the beginning of the school year. Its small size and bright colors mean parents might actually keep and use it!
Print on brightly colored paper and send home with each family. For easy reference throughout the year, add a magnet to the back, and your families can hang the flipbook on their refrigerators!
Editable cover pages are included for Pre-k, Kindergarten, all grade levels, & Resource Room, as well as cover pages in Spanish and French.
All tabs are pre-filled with the information I have in the back to school flip book for my own class as a reference point, but can be edited to suit your needs. (Yes, even the tab names are editable!)
All text is easily editable in Adobe Acrobat Reader or PowerPoint, including changing the font or size. Includes detailed instructions with photos for easy assembly.
Includes both an editable PowerPoint version and editable PDF. In order to use the PowerPoint version, you will need to install the (free) fonts on your computer. If you do not want to install the (free) fonts or you have trouble with blurry images, use the editable PDF version instead.
If you choose the PDF version, you must open it in Adobe Reader (free) in order for it to work properly with embedded fonts and styling. If you try to edit this file in your web browser or in preview, it will not work. It's easy to do:
1. Open your downloads folder.
2. Right click this file.
3. Click open with.
4. Select Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you need help editing this file, please see the tutorial on my blog, Chalk & Apples, at http://bit.ly/editablePDF
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
• Join my newsletter.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Chalk & Apples.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.