Back-to-School Following Directions Coloring Sheets - 1 & 2 Step Directions
Also included in
- Looking for a no-prep, following directions activity bundle to use all year? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!When you purchase this bundle, you save 25% off the pricPrice $26.50Original Price $35.55Save $9.05
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $73.25Original Price $122.10Save $48.85
- Looking for fun, back-to-school activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of back-to-school speech and language activities includes Back-to-School Following Directions Coloring Sheets, a School-Themed Compare and Contrast Activity, and a Back-to-School Langauge BINGO game (with Wh-Price $9.40Original Price $11.75Save $2.35
- Looking for no-prep, following directions activities that you can use throughout the fall season (back-to-school through Thanksgiving)? These fall following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just printPrice $10.95Original Price $13.75Save $2.80
Looking for a no-prep, back-to-school following directions activity? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!
(Psst . . . this activity is part of my Following Directions Bundle and my Back-to-School Language Bundle at a big discount!)
Use the "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart to review and/or prompt your students!
Directions for each scene include
- two levels of 1-step directions,
- a set of 2-step directions
- a set of temporal 2-step directions (first/then, before, after).
The coloring sheets include five different school-themed scenes - making them perfect for back-to-school season or of the school year!
*View "preview" to see more!*
This Back-to-School Following Directions Activity Includes:
- "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart with visuals
- 6 School-Themed Coloring Pages
- One-Step Directions - Level 1 (e.g. "Color the car red.")
- One-Step Directions - Level 2 (e.g. "Color the highest window yellow.")
- 2-Step Directions (e.g. "Color one of the cars red, and color the other car purple.")
- Two-Step Sequential/Temporal Directions (e.g. "Before you color the bus's wheels black, color the tree green."
Some concepts covered include colors, describing words, quantity (numbers, all, some, the rest), sequential terms (first/then) and temporal terms (before you do X, do Y).
You might also like:
Compare and Contrast Activities
Following Directions Coloring - Home Theme
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources 50% off the first 48 hours)