Back to School Forms and Checklists
There are so many things we as teachers need to keep track of at back to school time! That is why I compiled all of my favorite teacher forms, student logs, and student checklists into one place! These back to school forms and checklists are perfect for helping you stay organized for:
- Meet the Teacher (Including a virtual meet the teacher event!)
- Open House (including virtual open house!)
- Curriculum Nights
- The first week of School
- Parent Conferences
and so much more!
- Over 70 different forms included! (All Editable!)
- Meet the Teacher Forms, Open House Forms, and SO MUCH MORE!
- Easy "Print and Go" option for when you just need your forms fast!
- Clickable table of contents to take you to the form you need!
- Each form also includes an editable version
- Each editable file or form set is saved as its own PowerPoint file making editing a breeze! No need to erase and redo each time you need to update a form. Just make a new copy!
- Includes digital versions of each form. Perfect for bringing these forms to your digital classroom! (compatible with Google (TM) and Office 365)
- Back to School TpT Best Seller! Over 6,000 copies sold!
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING:
With over 1,600 five-star ratings, this is a product that many busy teachers have used and are raving about! Check out just some of the teacher feedback!
"These helped me so much for open house night and the first week of school! Thank you!" review left on 8/19
"I am so pleased with this purchase! This resource was a breath of fresh air! This had everything I needed, all the sign-up sheets for open house, conference sheets, reading log, and much more. This was well worth the money. Thank you so much! You have saved me so much time!" review left 8/19
"I love that it comes with editable powerpoints for each form. This made it much easier for me to edit them to fit my classroom." review left 7/20
"I felt completely organized for the first time! Thank you!" review left 6/20
Need help with this video or want to see it in action? Check out this short tutorial that takes you through using the print and go and editable versions of this product!
✍In this pack you will find:
Forms to Keep You Organized:
-Class list: name and id
-Class list: blank
-Class list: log- in information
-Meeting Notes sheets
Forms for Meet the Teacher
-Welcome and sign-in sheets
-Student information sheet
-Table tents to layout to guide parents through your event by telling them exactly what to do!
-Volunteer sign up sheet
-Classroom scavenger hunt sheet
-Stay connected parent email and phone number charts
-Meet the Teacher Information Template
-Virtual Meet the Teacher Event Presentation- just add your information and share with your families!
Forms for Open House
-"You're Invited" event invitation
- Reach for the Stars goal setting sheet
- Classroom Scavenger hunt (for students to do with parents)
- General sign-in sheets
-Conference sign up form
First Week of School Forms
-goal setting sheet for students
-student information survey
-"How We Go Home" Chart
Just for the Teacher
-Lesson plan sheets
-Student checklist sheets
-Student Assignment Sheets
-Student Behavior Checklists
Curriculum and Lesson Planning
-Long term planning sheets
-Curriculum planning sheets by subject and time frame (quarter, trimesters, semesters)
-Conference sign up chart
-Conference time scheduling chart
-Conference request form
-Conference reminder and questionnaire
-Student Conference questionnaire
ALL FORMS INCLUDE TEACHER-FRIENDLY EDITABLE AND DIGITAL VERSIONS!
All editable forms are saved as their own files so editing and saving is a breeze!
***Please note that this is a zipped file. The editable version of this pack will require basic knowledge of PowerPoint (text boxes). The digital forms are created in Google (TM) Slides and some basic knowledge of Google Slides and forms is required. ***
See how I used this in my classroom for Meet the Teacher!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your
feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. :-)
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
♥ Leigh Langton from The Applicious Teacher