Back to School – Free Bus Tag or Necklace
Write student’s name and bus number on the spaces provided.
(An extra line is there if you need it.)
• Cut out and attach the tag onto the student’s clothing, or …
• To make a necklace, cut out and punch a hole near top center of the tag
• Next, run a piece of yarn through the hole
• To complete the necklace, tie off the yarn at the appropriate length for each child
Suggestion: Hang necklaces on the back of your classroom door, for convenience.
Welcome Back to School! I hope you enjoy the free bus tag or necklace!
* Teacher Note: Creating hands-on-learning activities that are engaging, meaningful and fun is my passion. My desire is to make your life easier and to save you precious TIME!
Be first to hear about FREEBIES, updates, and special discounts … Follow Me!