Back to School Fun for the 1st Week of School | Get to Know You Activities
What educators are saying
Are you looking for easy ways to optimize student engagement starting on day one of back to school? Back To School: Engagement Made Easy is packed with 18 different ideas and activities to help build a positive culture, establish those expectations, create some team unity, and have a whole lot of fun. This unit is easy to print and simple to prep since we know that time is valuable…especially during the back-to-school hustle and bustle.
Here is what’s included:
- Back to school clickable booklist
- Create an award activity
- App-Tastic Craft: Get To Know Your or Book Response Activity
- Getting to know one another book worm
- Popping classroom expectations
- Setting classroom expectations hot air balloon activity
- All about me directed drawings and writing activity
- Conversation starters
- Call and response cheers and chants (with audio version)
- Begin the year with a bang!
- Pipe cleaner challenge
- Lego Olympics
- Pit fall team building activity
- Boxed in: team building activity
- Build ‘em up Lego challenge
- Sweet Riddles
- Would You Rather game
- Pack the sack: Creating a positive culture
Take a look at the preview to get an inside look!
For other Back To School Activities Check Out Below!
Back To School Literacy Centers
Back To School Engagement Made Easy
Let's Get Started! Back to School Math Activities
Back to School Crafts and Writing