Get to know your students, introduce them to growth mindset, and celebrate the beginning of a new school year with thought-provoking growth mindset activities, ice-breakers, and writing prompts.
These back to school growth mindset beginning of the year classroom activities will help you and your students become acquainted with growth mindset and each other.
This resource includes classroom activities, two different beginning of the year student surveys, writing prompts and graphic organizers, and exit slips to use throughout the year!
This Growth Mindset Beginning of the Year Activity Pack includes more than 20 pages of useable resources specifically designed to help you middle and high school students develop, grow, and focus on a growth mindset as they begin the new school year.
Also available in an End of the Year & Back to School Growth Mindset Bundle
This Beginning of the Year Growth Mindset Pack includes:
- Growth Mindset Informative Handout (color and B&W)
- Growth Mindset Student Bookmarks for Goal-Setting (color and B&W)
- Beginning of the Year Growth Mindset Survey
- Beginning of the Year Ladder Countdown
- Growth Mindset Concept Maps
- The Power of 'Yet' Poster/Subway Art Activity
- Goals Poster/Subway Art Activity
- 3 Different Writing Prompts, Organizers, and Rubrics
- New School Year Growth Mindset 3D Cube Activity
- Classroom Exit Slips
Looking for resources for the ENTIRE year? I have many to choose from in my store.
Helpful Tools and Resources for Secondary English Teachers:
Connect with me!