Also included in
- Incorporate growth mindset activities in your classroom at the beginning and end of the school year with this seasonal bundle. This bundle includes back to school and end of the year growth mindset activities and resources that are perfect for middle school and high school students. The back to scho$8.50$11.00Save $2.50
- Ultimate Growth Mindset Bundle: Cultivate a growth mindset in your classroom with these engaging, fun, and encouraging growth mindset resources. This growth mindset bundle includes beginning of the year activities, end of the year activities, an escape room, classroom posters, and more!$41.99$62.74Save $20.75
Get to know your new students with these engaging and thought-provoking back-to-school growth mindset activities! Introduce your students to growth mindset and celebrate the beginning of a new school year with activities and resources that were specially designed for older students.
This back-to-school activities resource includes growth mindset activities, ice-breakers, and writing prompts (along with writing organizers and writing rubrics). The activities in this resource will help you and your students become acquainted with growth mindset and each other. It is an engaging, fun, and mindful way to start the new school year!
This Beginning of the Year Growth Mindset Pack includes:
- Growth Mindset Informative Handout (color and B&W)
- Growth Mindset Student Bookmarks for Goal-Setting (color and B&W)
- Beginning of the Year Growth Mindset Survey
- Beginning of the Year Ladder Countdown
- Growth Mindset Concept Maps
- The Power of 'Yet' Poster/Subway Art Activity
- Goals Poster/Subway Art Activity
- 3 Different Writing Prompts, Organizers, and Rubrics
- New School Year Growth Mindset 3D Cube Activity
- Classroom Exit Slips
This Growth Mindset Beginning of the Year Activity Pack includes more than 20 pages of useable resources specifically designed to help your middle and high school students develop, grow, and focus on a growth mindset as they begin the new school year. Your students will love getting to know the class, one another, and themselves with these activities!
Prep is quick and easy... Just select an activity, print, and go!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Maria B. says, "I loved the idea of what students would do if they couldn't fail. It was a different perspective from my Power of Yet activities. They enjoyed it but really had to think about it (which I love). The survey was excellent and gave students feedback on where they were in terms of the Power of Yet. Fantastic resource. I didn't use it all. I wanted to save some for next year."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Caitlin M. says, "This is a good resource for older students. Some of the Growth Mindset stuff is very "little kid"ish and this was perfect for older students."
You may also like…
* Make sure you click the "follow" button next to my picture so you don’t miss out on sales and new resources
* Please provide feedback on this resource. Doing so will help you earn TPT credits that you can apply toward future purchases! It’s like FREE TPT cash!
© The Daring English Teacher, Inc.
All rights reserved. License good for single-classroom use only.