Back to School Ice Breaker - The BIG Question
The BIG Question game is a Back to School "ice breaker" activity. This game is perfect for a first day of school activity while getting your students moving around the room and interacting with one another. Use this activity to help your students learn about their classmates. The teacher can even participate (great for learning your students names)! We used this activity at the beginning of every school year. It is a quick-paced, exciting, and engaging activity for all involved. Enjoy!
How to play "The BIG Question?"
1. Print out all of the cards (cardstock or regular paper will be fine). You may choose to laminate them for durability.
2. Give each student in your class 1 question card (face down until everyone receives a card).
3. Once everyone has a card, the students will freely move around the room asking other students to answer the question on their card.
4. When the students have “asked” and “answered” a question, they will trade their card with the student they just met.
5. The goal of this activity is to ask, answer, and trade as many times as possible so that the students are able to meet as many classmates as possible.
6. Teachers are also welcome to participate! We use this activity in our classes during the first week of school and we learn so much about our students.
Other products you may like:
Interactive Science Bundle
Science Card Sort MEGA Bundle
Science Task Card Bundle
Around the Room-Science Circuit Bundle
Science Warm-Up Bundle
Copyright © The Science Duo. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Intended for classroom and personal use only.