Back to School Jamboard Template All About Me Get To Know You Activities Google
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- All of our best-selling templates in one place! Eliminate your prep work and get your students excited to participate in class discussions and mini-lessons with this bundle of 600+ Google Jamboard templates for math, writing, reading, Social Emotional Learning (SEL), morning meeting and more! ProjecPrice $38.00Original Price $75.00Save $37.00
- Get your students excited to participate in class discussions and your morning meeting question of the day with 155+ monthly Google Jamboard templates for all the special school days and holidays throughout the year! Also includes Back to School All About Me Activities like Find a Friend Bingo, WoulPrice $15.00Original Price $24.00Save $9.00
The most collaborative All About Me and Back to School activities that actually have students learn about each other and build classroom community! Perfect for morning meeting, the first month of school, or anytime during the day. Math about Me, Guess Who, Two Truths and a Lie, Find a Friend Bingo, and more!
All 42 Google All About Me Jamboards have students work in partnerships or as a class to learn about each other, play games, and have fun class discussions!
- Everything included is shared between the class and partners. No more having students fill out All About Me books for their eyes only.
- Give students ownership by getting feedback from the class with the discussion Jamboards: What the favorite and least favorite parts of the day were, what they'd like to change, questions about the classroom, how students are feeling
- There are engaging activities to help students learn about their classmates including:
- Guess Who Student Mystery Game
- Two Truths and a Fib
- Emoji Get to Know Me (copy and paste emojis onto a sticky!)
- Get to Know a Knew Friend Compare/Contrast Activity
- Find a Friend DIGITAL Bingo (with selfies)
- Figure Me Out Math (Math About Me) Game
➡️ Want even more Jamboards?
Get our best-selling JAMBOARDS BUNDLE (over 600 Jamboards for social emotional learning, math, reading, writing, morning meeting, holidays, and more!)
- 5 Things you should know about me
- All About Me Collage
- Emoji Get to Know Me
- Figure Me Out Math Game
- Two Truths and a Fib
- Back to School Selfies
- Find a Friend Bingo
- Guess Who Mystery Student Game
- This or That?
- Get to Know a New Friend Compare/Contrast
- Introduce Yourself (add your own question)
- Class Birthday Chart
- What was your favorite part of today?
- What was your favorite part of the week?
- What was your leave favorite part of today?
- First Day Feelings
- What would you change about ______?
- What questions do you have?
- Do you have any questions about this year?
- What do you want to learn about this year?
- What's something you can help your classmates with?
- What are you excited for this year?
- What's something you learned this summer?
- Summer Snapshot
- What's one of your goals for this year?
- How many siblings do you have?
- How many pets do you have?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Tell us something that makes you smile
- What's your favorite book?
- What's your favorite animal?
- What's your favorite subject?
- What's your favorite ice cream?
- What's your favorite sport?
- What's your favorite movie/show?
- What's your favorite song?
- What's your favorite food?
- What's your favorite hobby?
- Blank Box Template for any question of the day
- What we love about our grandparents
- It's Constitution Day!
- First Day of Fall
- Clickable Table of Contents that makes accessing our Jamboards quick and easy
- Video instructions for accessing and sharing Jamboards with students
NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
• Meet the Teacher Letters and Slideshow
• Back to School Night/Open House/Meet the Teacher Presentation
• Back to School Forms for Parents and Students
• Top 5 Picks of Summer Collaborative Class Activity
• 9 Back to School Google Activities
• All About Me Collaborative Slideshow
• Digital Growth Mindset and Classroom Rules Poster Activity
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• ENITIRE BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE ($31 worth of free products)
All Year Resources
• Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
• Assignment and Agenda Slides with Timers
• Digital and Printable Newsletters
• Collaborative Kindness Activities in Google Slides
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• ENTIRE YEAR BUNDLE ( $17 of free products!)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• NEW! Social Emotional Jamboards
• Writer's Workshop Anchor Chart/Class Mini-Lesson Jamboards
• Math Mats and Manipulatives Jamboards
• Reading Response Jamboard Templates
• Valentine's Day Class Jamboard Activity
• January and February Discussion Jamboards
• March and April Discussion Jamboards
• Jamboard Templates GROWING BUNDLE (GET THEM ALL)
• Animal Research Report in Google Slides
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Host a Poetry Writing Celebration! (Virtual or In-Class)
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• 2ND GRADE MATH BUNDLE ($20 worth of free products)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)