I created this with pre-K, TK, Kindergarten, and Special Ed teachers in mind.
As both a teacher and a mom, I love cute little keepsakes from school especially when they show the amount of growth children make/made throughout the year!
This keepsake is five pages and includes the following:
1. Title page - students can rainbow write the title along with the year. I have included 2015-2016, 2016-2017, and 2017-2018.
2. Name writing page - "This is how I wrote my name on the first day of school."
3. Self portrait page - "This is me on the first day of school."
4. Coloring skills assessment page - "We read "The Kissing Hand." This is how I colored in the lines on the first day of school."
5. Teacher assessment checklist page - "This is what I knew at the beginning of the year." It's mostly a checklist (I can write my name, I can sing the ABC song from A to Z without skipping, etc) but also includes more personal information such as (I know __ letters out of 52 total, I know __ sight words out of 100 we will learn this year etc.)
I hope you enjoy this freebie. :)
Feedback is much appreciated.
Follow me to stay alert to new products, freebies, and sales. Thanks!
Have a GREAT school year everyone!