Kindness is a simple old-fashioned value that has the power to inject positive emotions to improve the thoughts, feelings and actions of anyone it touches. The immeasurable impact it has on a person’s psyche to increase happiness, well-being and relationships is a compelling reason to include it as part of your classroom curriculum.
It's important for children to experience those feel-good emotions to know that the kindness they give and receive can have a positive impact on the emotional and physical well-being of themselves and others.
Kindness and bucket filling activities can improve the culture by spreading a positive and content feeling throughout your school. It's a natural antidote to anti-social and bullying behavior.
This bundle includes:
• Explanation and instructions for introducing bucket filling
• 23 lesson plans for beginning students through to grade 3
• 4 poster
• 12 printable resources
• 7 BONUS coloring pages
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
These resources are part of our whole school, evidence-based SEL curriculum promoting kindness and mindfulness. Please check it out on our website.
You might also like:
• Kindness Coloring Pages - coloring is a fabulous mindfulness activity
• Kindness Checklists - use ours or customise to suit your school
• Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
• Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource for nurturing student wellbeing
• Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
Did you know you can save money on TPT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. SImply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.