Commas and Back to School are the focus of these 28 Language Arts task cards. On each card there is a sentence with the commas deleted. Students are to write the sentences correctly with commas inserted where appropriate. Printables for student answers are provided. Answers are given for the teacher.
Text is available in two task cards sizes and in a printable worksheet format.
Save time and money when you buy this set in a bundle.
Language Arts Task Cards and Worksheets Bundle
Laminate the task cards for use year after year.
Suggestions for use of the worksheet that contains the same text as the task cards:
1. Give as pre or post assessment.
2. Use with students who were absent and may have missed the task card activity.
3. Use worksheet text for review at a later time.
4. Fill out as a group and use as a study guide.
5. Provide as a worksheet within a center, for early finishers, or for morning work.
6. Give as an alternative for students who prefer to work independently.
7. Complete as a group after scoot activity as a way to check answers.
8. Give worksheet to those who need an alternative format that is accessible.
Products you might like:
Back to School Book Units and Task Card sets
Follow me to receive notice when FREE or paid products are posted at my store.
Visit my store to view products such as task cards, book units, and poetry packets.
Rosa Mauer's Store
Thank you for shopping at my TPT store. Your business is appreciated.
Remember that my products are for single classroom use only. Please do not post on school or other web sites.