This file contains both worksheets and anchor charts for Language and Math centers with a Back to School theme.
1. Back to School bus- Students color bus and write Back to School
2. The Best Part of Me- Students identify their favorite body part and write a reason why.
3. No David- This activity involves the book No, David and focus on school rules. Students think of things they should and should not do at school. Once complete it can be bound together as a book.
4. Hello, my name is... and I'm a girl/boy. Students must fill in the blanks and draw a picture of themselves. This can be used for a portfolio or bound together with the whole class as a book.
1. School supply patterning
2. Classifying things found outdoors and indoors
3. Color by Number
4. Count the items and write the number.
This is ideal for grade 1 but can be modified to make it more complicated for older grades.
French version also available in my store.