A fun way to start the year and record some interesting and important things about eachother.
This layered word book spells the word YEAR with the option of adding the number 3, 4, 5 or 6 as the last page. The ability of being able to customise the number that forms the last page, makes this versatile for using with multi-age classes. It can also be used again if you change year levels.
Each page contains questions for students to answer.
The book is perfect to use as a start of the year activity.
The book spaces for students to:
- Write some things they want the teachers to know about them.
- Write two questions for the teacher.
- Draw a picture of them selves.
- Draw and write about the day before the first day of school.
- Complete some sentences starters.
- Write about what they hope to achieve during the year.
- Brainstorm details about themselves.
- Interview a friend.
You and your students will enjoy making this keepsake of their first days of the school year.
Also available in this series;
End of Year Layered Word Book
Save and buy the bundle:
From Beginning to End of School Layered Word Book Bundle