*thumbnails are slightly distorted*
This unit is a compellation of the many lessons, activities, and forms I have collected over the years to help me start my school year off successfully.
This unit includes:
- Two forms (class list, status of the class sheet)
- A welcome letter to parents
- A welcome letter to students
- "Pencil Me In For a Great Year": Bullletin Board Idea
- Management ideas/poem (hallway behavior)
- Two School Poems (one with comprehension questions)
- Word Work lessons (making words activity, working with class names activity)
- Literacy Based Activities: Lessons and activities linked to 3 read alouds: First Day Jitters, Chrysanthemum, and Froggy Goes To School
- Back to School Writing Paper (2 types)
- All About Me! Worksheet and Portrait page
- Mystery Bag: Ice Breaker/Get to Know You activity
- "It's Going to Be a Banner Year": Academic goal setting activity with follow up sheet.
- Venn Diagram: compare/contrast one student with another.
- "At School" - Emergent reader mini-book.
** Thumbnails slightly distort how the pages actually look.