These are some great activities to use within your Reader's Workshop at the start of school.
This kit includes:
* noun cut and paste PICTURE sort
* noun cut and paste WORD sort
* COLORED noun literacy sort center...with recording sheet
* word chops (matching the beginning and ending of words together)
* Cut and paste syllable sort
* Word syllable sort center... with recording sheet
* Rhyming activity
* Word work... Using letters provided, the students will create new words, as well as recording the syllables. Each word work includes a CHALLENGE!
Hope you enjoy this kit!!! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks and God Bless,
~ Mrs. Finn
tags: literacy activities, literacy centers, start of school literacy activities, beginning of school literacy centers, challenging activities, leveled activities