This is a free center from the full resource:Back to School Literacy ELA Centers First Grade
They are perfect to start your year off! They are aligned with Grade One Common Core State Standards.
This center is for sorting words into categories: number, color and months of the year. I hope you and your kiddos enjoy! :)
The following centers with worksheets are included in the full download: Click here to purchase
1. Park the Bus: Short Vowel Picture Match
2. Bad Apples: Real and Nonsense 1 syllable CVC word sort
3. Punctuation Station: Read the sentence and decide on the correct ending punctuation mark.
4. Non Fiction Text and Comprehension. All About Squirrels. (Differentiated)
5.CVC Picture Match: Read the CVC word and find the matching picture.
6. ABC Order: Put the words in ABC order and record them on the recording sheet.
7. Fiction Text and Comprehension: A New School. (Differentiated)
8. School Scribe: Upper and Lower Case tracing.
9. Ending Sounds: Find the missing ending sound to complete the word.
10. Upper and Lower Case letter sorting mat.
***BACK TO SCHOOL MUST HAVES!***
Back to School September Literacy Centers KindergartenBack to School Literacy ELA Centers First GradeBack to School September Literacy Centers Second GradeBack to School Math Centers KindergartenBack to School Math Centers First GradeBack to School Math Centers Second GradeYear Long Math Center Bundle