This resource includes differentiated logic problems to provide your whole class with a challenging but fun seasonal activity. There are four different problems, each at a different level. It also includes a recording chart for students to organize their clues. Three of the puzzles have an alternative, hands-on approach to use instead of the chart. The pages with graphics have a color and black/white version to print or display.
These activities could be used as whole class fun, a center activity, or for early finishers. Includes extension ideas and an answer key.
Resources are listed in order from least to most difficult.
Table of Contents:
• Instructions & Ideas
• First Day Follies (color & b/w)
• First Day Follies Logic Box (two versions)
• Lunch Table Trouble (color & b/w)
• Lunch Table Trouble Logic Box
• The Dismissal Dilemma (color & b/w)
• The Dismissal Dilemma Logic Box
• Locker Logistics (b/w only)
• Locker Logistics Logic Box
• Answer Keys
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns TpT credits for you! Follow our store at Reading in Disguise
to see more quality products.
Betsy & Cortney