This file includes 3 different sets of Alphabet Recognition Bingo Games with a Back to school theme featuring adorable monkeys!!
Each set covers 9 letters; there are 8 different game-boards for each set, plus a set of "calling cards". This can be used as a literacy center, as a teacher or aide-directed activity, or even as a whole group activity.
This is a great way to practice letter recognition in a quick, game-based activity.
This set is ready to print, cut apart, and use tomorrow!!
Set 1 includes these letters: a b c d e f g h i
Set 2 includes these letters: j k l m n o p q r
Set 3 includes these letters: r s t u v w x y z
If you are looking for more back to school resources,
you might want to check out these:
*September Math Question of the Day*
* Back to School Math and Literacy Centers*
* Back to School Literacy Practice Pages*
* Back to School Counting Sets Independent Practice*
* Back to School Graphing Independent Practice*
* Back to School Patterning Independent Practice*
* Teacher, Teacher, What Do You See? Emergent Reader*
* I Like School Emergent Reader*
* Sight Word Mats for Dolch Pre-Primer Words with a Jungle School theme*
Thanks for looking and happy teaching!!
Clip art purchased from Scrappin' Doodles