This Back to School MATH Activities set will have your students LOVING math centers!!! Included in this download are five easy-to-set-up math activities:
1. Number Towers- Your students will get to practice their one-to-one correspondence skills while building towers of objects (I use unifix cubes) on top of school busses! I've included three pages: 0-5, 5-10, and 0-10.
2. Color Sort- Students will use objects of various colors and sort them onto this sorting mat.
3. Color Sort and Graph- Your students will grab a handful of colorful objects, sort them by color, then graph their results on their very own graph! (recording sheet included)
4. Count the room- Your students will love getting to navigate around the classroom while counting all of the fun school supplies! (recording sheet included)
5. Ten Frame Memory- Students will pair the ten frame up with its matching number card.
I hope your littles all enjoy these math activities as much as mine do! Please be sure to rate this product to earn TpT points toward future purchases, then *Follow Me* for more super cute and engaging classroom essentials!