New school year and new friends…what can be more fun? This product will put a twist on meeting new friends and realizing everyone is the same but different. Your students will compare and contrast their names to their friends, use a Venn diagram to compare their names, play Who Did It? and Stand Up… Sit Down. By doing these activities you can observe to see who needs help with letter recognition, handwriting, comparing and contrasting skills, and much more.
Here are the pages to this product:
• Similarities between the two names
• Differences between the two names
• Venn diagram of the two names
• Who Did It? (find a friend who…)
• Stand Up…Sit Down (I can…)