Also included in
- Use this YEAR LONG BUNDLE of PRINT & GO math enrichment activities to challenge your high flying 2nd and 3rd grade students with advanced math problem solving fun ALL YEAR LONG. A Year of Math Challenges & Brain Teasers includes every math challenge and brain teaser pack in the store and is$71.20$119.50Save $48.30
- Use these PRINT & GO math problems to challenge your high flying 2nd and 3rd grade students with engaging holiday themed math problem solving! The Monthly Math Challenge & Brain Teaser Bundle includes a set of math challenges & brain teasers for every month of the school year. With this$39.20$65.00Save $25.80
Use these PRINT & GO back to school math activities to challenge your high flying 2nd and 3rd grade students with advanced math problem solving FUN from the first day of school. These September math challenges & brainteasers have engaging school themes students love, and are a perfect way to extend and enrich your advanced second and third grade mathematicians' learning. Use in-person or put the worksheets in distance learning packets for your high flying students.
Includes 26 NO PREP math printables & answer keys you can use for math centers, homework, fast finishers, small groups, number talks, math enrichment contracts, home learning packets, advanced math assessments or whole class problem solving.
Back to School themes include: school supplies, recess, class assignments, lunch, teaching, libraries, specialty classes, and centers
Recommended as a challenge for 2nd and 3rd grade students.
Included in this pack:
13 Math Challenges
- Center Activities (Adding 1-digit numbers to 30, guess and check)
- Lunch Number Who am I? (Place value to four-digits, logical thinking, guess and check)
- Penny Prep (Adding multiple 2-digit numbers or multiplication with 2-digit numbers)
- Bike, Walk, or Bus (Adding 1 and 2-digit numbers within 30, guess and check)
- What’s for Lunch? (Finding all possible combinations)
- Lunch Card Mix Up (Adding multiple 1-digit numbers, logical thinking, guess and check)
- Pencils & Erasers (Adding coins to $2.25, problem solving)
- School Supplies (Adding and subtracting coins and bills to $10.00, logical thinking)
- Library Leftovers (Multiplying and subtracting 1, 2, and 3-digit numbers)
- Crayon Boxes (Adding or subtracting multiple 2-digit numbers, division with a 3-digit number)
- Assessment Day (Adding minutes, converting minutes to hours)
- Obstacle Course (Mixed operations, converting seconds to minutes)
- Specialty Classes (Elapsed time, logical thinking)
All math challenges come with a lined page for written responses focused on strategies students used to solve the problem
- Desks in a Row (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Class Assignments (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Lunch Tables (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Recess Activities (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Colored Pencil Orders #1 (Place value with ones and tens, easier)
- Colored Pencil Orders #2 (Place value with ones, tens, and hundreds, more difficult)
- School Supply Sentences #1 (Addition and subtraction within 20, balancing equations)
- School Supply Sentences #2 (Addition and subtraction within 100, balancing equations)
- TEAM Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, easier)
- WORK Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, easier)
- TEACH Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, more difficult)
- LEARN Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, more difficult)
- DISCOVERY Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, most difficult)
- Student resource page with common conversions and extra info students might need to help solve these problems. Perfect to use for homework or centers!
- Answer keys for every problem
Check out the preview to see all challenges, brainteasers, and answer keys.
Have a fab day Super Teacher!
Sign up for the Super Teacher e-mail list and be the first to know about exclusive freebies, new products, and get super teacher tips and tricks for your teacher toolbox delivered right to your inbox!
If you like this product you might also like:
Become a follower and be the first to know about new Super Teacher freebies and product launches. It's Easy!
Click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates from TpT when I upload new products to my store. I typically give a 20% discount on all new products for the first 48 hours, so please follow and get in on the discounted fun. Nothing’s better than saving some moolah!
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. It's FREE!
Go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a blinking “Provide Feedback” option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love reading your comments and value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!