Do you need back to school math activities for your 3rd grade students? Try these no-prep printables or the Google Slides version. They are perfect for the first week of school and will get your 3rd grade classroom off to a great start!
This back to school packet is a clever way to get to know and assess your kids' abilities!! It includes a great section showing what skills they might be lacking depending on how they answer the questions.
The "just print" back to school math packet is packed with no-prep printables while the Google Slides version will keep your students engaged and working virtually.
You can email the printable packet home, print to send home, or use it in face-to-face teaching. It is not only fun (and will keep them busy) but is a way for you to get real information about your new students.
See what teachers who have used this packet are saying below!
⭐ There are two pages for displays for Back to School Night or Meet the Teacher Night. ⭐
While your kids are busy “having fun” completing the packet, they will be giving you insight into who they are and what they know. Suggestions for how to use the packet for analysis of student work are included.
Challenging and different! Not another "All About Me" packet. :)
❤️ Why you’ll L-O-V-E IT:
- This was a lifesaver for the first few days of school. It was not fluff work but a great tool I could pull out when I needed a quick filler. -Kara
- This is an awesome packet. I was able to use it as morning work while completing the other million and one things we have to do on the first day. -Cinderella S.
- Very clever ways to get to know your students the first day. -Kevin
- This is perfect. I love the questions that you asked. Your suggestions for use and analysis of student work are wonderful. I love that it's not just busy work but a great way to get information about my kids. Sure wish I'd had this last year. -Henry T.
- I like that this is not just fluff work. I can get a good snapshot of where my students are. -Teresa
⭐Answer key included! ⭐
If you have a "push-in" class, you might try, First Day of School in Second Grade
✋Looking for more engaging Third Grade resources?! Check out these popular resources!
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
❤️ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
- Follow me on Facebook for updates on new products and sales
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join my email list by visiting my website and ☺
Have fun Mathing!
Keywords: First week of school, Beginning of the year, Back To School, Back To School Activities, Back To School Printables, Back To School Fun, Back To School Worksheets, Back To School Fun, First Day of School Packet, First Day of School Activities, First Day of School Fun, Back To School Learning Activities, Back To School Third Grade Activities