This pack is a great tool of learning during math classes/centers at any time during the school year! Or use each center activity to assess students' abilities throughout the year!
For whole pack students can take a print and write the answers within the sheet.
Math center contains the following worksheet activities:
1. Observing the Coordinate Grid and making Ordered pairs by the use of letters and numbers according to the instructions.
2. Observing the Coordinate Grid and making Ordered pairs by the use of given pictures and grid numbers according to the instructions.
3. Drawing and practicing various geometric shapes to make kids familiar them.
4. Counting of pictures of different birds and animals to get hands on practice on counting.
5. Solving the given division problems and writing the answer within a small space given in picture. After writing the answer, filling the color in a different parts of the picture as per the answer and instructions and completing the whole picture.
6.Observing the clock and writing the correct time within the sheet.
7.Performing the single digit multiplication with odd number.
8.Counting the objects and writing them within the sheet.
9. Students will count the colorful objects and will add same objects across (Horizontally) first and then they will add different objects down (Vertically).
10. Count the number of winter coats, then circle or color the correct number below.
11. Performing the single digit addition.
12. Students will count the pictures first and then add or subtract them.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Mean - Median - Mode - Range -Understanding With Easy Steps!!!!
• Fraction (Math Common Core)
• Equivalent Fractions
• 3D shapes : Mini Unit for KG to 2nd Grade Common core
• Noun,Verb And Adjective sort out
• Borders & Frames- "Classic"