This includes 2 "Back to School" Math practice books. They are both on the same format. I use one for whole group review practice at the beginning of school and the other as independent practice, homework or morning work.
These were made to use at the beginning of first grade but could be used in kindergarten at the end of the year.
1. Counting by 1's to 20.
2. Counting by 1's to 50.
3. What number comes next? .. numbers up to 20
4. What number comes before? ... numbers up to 20
5. Count by 5's to 100.
6. Count by 10's to 100.
7. Count and write how many.... numbers up to 20
8. Read the number, draw that many. ... numbers up to 20
9. What number is greatest? ... numbers up to 20
10. What number is least? ... numbers up to 20
11. Read the number words and write the number. .. zero-ten
12.Read the color word and color the correct color. .. 10 basic color words
13. Color the pennies.
14. Color the dimes.
15. Color the nickels.
16. Color the quarters.
17. Telling time to the hour.
18. Telling time to the half-hour.
19. Drawing a rectangle, square, circle, triangle.
Visit my Blog: Doodle Bugs Teaching
DB on Facebook