Also included in
- This bundle includes Math and Literacy Centers with printable worksheets for the entire year. All the centers are highly engaging with cute, thematic clip art and can be done independently or in a small group setting. Each unit (except the Summer Practice) has a minimum of 5 math and 5 literacy cent$50.00$85.49Save $35.49
- These Back to School Activities and assessments are great for the beginning of the school year. The assessments are easy to use and can be stapled into a packet for each student, and they are broken up by quarter. All the activities are hands on and interactive. Get the Bigger Bundle and Save Big!Sa$11.60$14.50Save $2.90
There are 6 math centers included in this packet. All the centers are super interactive which require some manipulatives by you and some are provided. Manipulatives required are unifix cubes, pom poms, Play-Doh popsicle sticks (if you don't have those, I have created an alternative), and clothes pins.
**GRAB THE BUNDLE AND SAVE BIG!** (if you already own this bundle, I split up the centers into Math and Literacy units per request of many! If you do not own this bundle, I highly encourage you to grab it so you can get both as well as the assessments.) Click here to see more!
1. Gum ball counting: 1:1 Correspondence and number sense (numbers 1-10)
2. Lollipop counting: 1:1 Correspondence and number sense using Play-Doh (numbers 1-10)
3. 5-Frame counting using clothes pins: number sense (numbers 1-5)
4. Candle counting: 1:1 Correspondence and number sense (numbers 1-10)
5. Counting towers: 1:1 Correspondence and number sense (*Same center as my Counting towers, but only covers numbers 1-10)
6. Number puzzles: 1:1 Correspondence and number sense (numbers 0-5 and 1-10)
7. 7 Worksheets that cover number sense.
The beginning of the year is all about number sense. So these centers are great activities to build that foundation for the rest of the year!