Back to School Math Centers
These are originally designed to be used as a kindergarten review during the first month of first grade. However, they are also PERFECT for kindergarten students anytime during the year.
This set includes 16 different math centers.
I hope you enjoy!
Here is what is included:
(1) Count by 5’s: Number cards 5-200, 3 printables
(2) Count by 10’s: Number cards 10-200, 4 printables
(3) Days & Months Sort: Cards, 2 printables
(4) Color Words: Color word match, letter tiles to spell the 10 basic colors, 1 printable
(5) Ten Frame Cards: 15 cards, recording sheet
(6) Number Before: 16 cards, recording sheet
(7) Number After: 16 cards, recording sheet
(8) Greatest Number: 16 cards, recording sheet
(9) Ordering Numbers: 4 sets of cards, recording sheet, printable
(10) Greater or Less than: 24 cards, printable
(11) Number Words: Matching cards zero-twenty, 2 printables
(12) How Many: 20 cards, recording sheet
(13) Addition facts: 18 cards, recording sheet
(14) Subtraction facts: 18 cards, recording sheet
(15) Telling Time: 12 cards, recording sheet
(16) Missing Numbers: 16 cards, recording sheet
The matching centers above fit perfect in a pocket chart or can easily be used on the floor or at a table.
I use the follow up printable sheets as early finisher work or as morning work if we have time. They are optional but great to have on hand as an extra activity to go along with the centers.
**Make sure to download the preview to see all the pictures! Lots included in this unit!
Doodle Bugs Teaching Blog
Doodle Bugs Teaching Facebook Page
Doodle Bugs Teaching Instagram