Back to School Math Centers for Kindergarten B&W
*** Please NOTE: This resource is an EXACT COPY of my Back to School Math Centers for Kindergarten
. This is a black and white version***
It is also included in the Kindergarten Centers B&W MEGA BUNDLE
This book contains a collection of games and activities intended for use in centers and small groups with children in Kindergarten (Prep) at the beginning of the school year.
Each activity includes a center label that can be printed and placed on the front of your storage device. Also included are “I can” center instructions to help children remember what to do. I have included a recording page at the end of each activity in order to have evidence of each child’s work.
1. Apple ten frame write & wipe numbers (1-20)
2. Back to School count and clip cards
3. Missing apple numbers (1-20)
4. Build a pattern (AB/ABB/AAB/AABB)
5. Back to School count and graph (1-5)
6. Crayon box ten frame match
7. Back to school number puzzles (1-10)
8. Back to school addition: making 10 on a ten frame
9. Apple odd and even sorting (1-20)
10. Back to school sorting
11. School backpack and supplies color sorting
12. Clip the real life 2D shape
13. Apple number sense sorting
Please download the preview/sample to get a better idea of what is included in this unit.
Happy Teaching :)
Need a matching Literacy packet? Check out the Back to School Literacy unit!
You can view my other Math Centers here
Back to School resources available in my store:
FREE School Words Word Wall
My Book of School Words
Back to School Worksheets and Activities
Back to School Math Centers
Back to School Literacy Centers
Back to School Secret Sentence
Back to School Sentence Scramble
Back to School Flip Books
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!
Follow me on Pinterest
Visit my blog