Also included in
- The Math Centers Mega Bundle for 5th grade is a surefire way to get your kids to practice and review important math skills. ★★ Newly updated to include Back to School centers to review 4th grade place value.★★This massive resource includes 3 of my best selling bundles:1) Ready-Set-Play Math Games BuPrice $68.00Original Price $98.75Save $30.75
Need fun math activities for the first week of school? Use these back to school math centers to get your students ready for the new school year.
At the beginning of the school year, you’re going to be busy teaching and practicing routines and procedures with your students. So you need back to school math centers that are easy to implement and review 4th grade place value skills.
I’ve got you! This resource includes a Back to School Math Centers Guide…
PLUS 5 high quality centers centered on foundational skills from 4th grade!
The Beginning of the Year Math Centers Guide includes:
- A 5 Day Center Plan outlining your first week of school
- A list of reflection questions to guide you
- Center expectation charts
- Tips and ideas for troubleshooting problems
- And more…!
The Back to School Math Centers include:
- Task Cards: A fun alternative to worksheets where students answer a variety of question types.
- Face Off Game: In this quick draw game, students “face off” by counting down and turning their game cards over at the same time. The player that finds the correct answer on the board 1st wins the match.
- Flip and Math Game: In this matching game, students take turns flipping their cards over to make a correct match. Then they use Math Talk cards to explain their answers.
- Finish Line: In this board game, students race to the finish line by using the spinner and answering a variety of questions.
- Problem Solving Tasks: These tasks promote critical thinking and encourage students to explain their reasoning.
All the engaging back to school centers included are focused around the same foundational math skill so that you can focus your attention on reinforcing the implementation.
Use the Back to School Math Centers Guide and centers to make your first week of school a breeze.
Do you want high-quality math centers for the entire school year?
Do you want a step-by-step system for implementing math centers throughout the entire year?
If you LOVED this resource get TPT credit to use on future purchases using these 3 EASY STEPS:
- Go to your “My Purchases” page.
- Click on the “Provide Feedback” button to leave a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and tell us why you loved it.
- Use the TPT credits you earned on future purchases!