This set of coordinate drawings activities give your students a chance to have some fun with coordinates. Perfect for stations and math centers.
How can I use this product?
This set of task cards can be used for a math center. Students can also make their own set of coordinate instructions. Perfect for Common Core 5.G.1 and 5.G.2.
What is included?
1 pdf file with 13 pages
* 2 pages of cover/copyright info/and teacher notes
* 1 page of instructions to display at the math center
* 3 cards of coordinate drawing directions (two on a page)
* 1 blank coordinate grid for ALL drawings
* 6 completed drawings on grid for an answer key
Drawings: Apple, pencil, desk & chalkboard, back to school, school house, backpack
Is this available in a bundle?
This product is bundled in the following:
* Grade 3: Back to School Math Bundle
* Grade 4: Back to School Math Bundle
* Grade 5: Back to School Math Bundle
* Holiday Coordinate Drawing Task Cards Bundle
Do you have other products that are related?
Please check out all my Back to School activities!
Other questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
. As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.
Want to connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook