Also included in
- Fourth Grade Math Games Holidays Bundle by Games 4 Learning brings you 8 sets of Holidays and Specials Days math games for fourth grade. This collection of Fourth Grade math games contains 112 printable math games. Each of the sets includes colored math board games and also NO PREP print and play ga$24.00$36.00Save $12.00
Start the year with these fun math games that review a variety of third grade skills. These games are ideal for the first math lessons of the year. They are fun and engaging activities to ease children back into math thinking at the beginning of the school year while they review core third grade math skills.
The set includes 8 math board games and 6 black and white, print and play game sheets. Most games are NO PREP games - perfect for the busy back to school time. One game has cards that need to be cut out.
BUY THE BUNDLE AND SAVE: FOURTH GRADE MATH GAMES HOLIDAYS BUNDLE with fourth grade math games for Back to School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter and End of Year. This bundle is available at -
- This packet includes 14 Printable Games
- Fun and Engaging - students want to play
- Back to School themed activities that are ideal for the first math lessons of the year
- Games review a variety of third grade math concepts
- Most games are NO PREP games - easy to prepare, perfect for that busy back to school time (one game has cards that need to be cut out)
- 8 games are color board games
- 6 games are black and white game sheets - just print and go
- Includes Teachers' Notes with suggestions for using the games
- Instructions are on the game boards and game sheets
- Games are easy to learn to play
- Great for establishing rules and expectations for partner work and small group work
- While they play, teachers can observe students' math skills and social skills
USING THE COLOR BOARD GAMES:
- Just print the games on cardstock and they are ready to go, one game has cards to be cut out
- Games can be laminated if you choose OR
- Slip the games into a sleeve protector or dry erase pocket
USING THE BLACK AND WHITE GAME SHEETS:
- These are NO PREP game sheets - just print and hand out.
- OR Print and slip into a dry erase pocket and use them again and again
- Black and white pages - economical to print
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
Back to School Place Value Add or Take - Add or Take 10, 100 or 1,000
Pencil and Paint Sliders - Round to the Nearest 100
Roll and Cover Times 3, 4 or 5 - Multiplication Game
Catch Up - Multiply by Multiples of 10
Back to School Calculating - Find Unknown Number in Equations
Fraction Four in a Row - Identify Fractions
Back to School Fraction Race - Comparing Fractions
Back to School Time - Telling the Time to the Minute
Roll and Color - Place Value Game
Back to School Addition - Create Addition Equations
Game Time Roll 2 and Take from 50 - Subtraction Game
Add and Triple Paint Splats - Multiplication Game
Back to School Division Maker - Create Division Equations
Pencils Roll 6 and Make 1,000 - Addition Game
All that these back to school games require to play them is dice, counters and pencils.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE FOURTH GRADE ACTIVITIES AND GAMES:
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids have heaps of fun with the games!