Also included in
- Second Grade Math Games Holidays Bundle by Games 4 Learning brings you 8 sets of Holidays and Specials Days math games for second grade. These include:Halloween Math Games for Second GradeThanksgiving Math Games for Second GradeChristmas Math Games for Second GradeValentine's Day Math Games for Seco$24.00$36.00Save $12.00
Start the year with these fun math games that review a variety of first grade skills. These games are ideal for the first math lessons of the year. They are fun and engaging activities to ease children back into math thinking at the beginning of the school year while they review core first grade math skills.
The set includes 9 math board games and 5 black and white, print and play game sheets. Most games are NO PREP games - perfect for the busy back to school time. A few games have cards that need to be cut out.
BUY THE BUNDLE AND SAVE: SECOND GRADE MATH GAMES HOLIDAYS BUNDLE with second grade math games for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter and End of Year.
This bundle is available at - Second Grade Math Games Holidays Bundle
- This packet includes 14 Printable Games
- Fun and Engaging - students want to play
- Back to School themed activities that are ideal for the first math lessons of the year
- Games review a variety of first grade math concepts
- NO PREP games - easy to prepare, perfect for that busy back to school time
- 9 games are color board games
- 5 games are black and white game sheets - just print and go
- Includes Teachers' Notes with suggestions for using the games
- Instructions are on the game boards and game sheets
- Games are easy to learn to play
- Great for establishing rules and expectations for partner work and small group work
- While they play, teachers can observe students' math skills and social skills
USING THE COLOR BOARD GAMES:
- Just print the games on cardstock and they are ready to go, a few games have cards to be cut out
- Games can be laminated if you choose OR
- Slip the games into a sleeve protector or dry erase pocket
USING THE BLACK AND WHITE GAME SHEETS:
- These are NO PREP game sheets - just print and hand out.
- OR Print and slip into a dry erase pocket and use them again and again
- Black and white pages - economical to print
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED -
* Back to School Make a Ten - How Many More to Make 10?
* Back to School Roll 2 and Add 10
* Back to School Add Up - Create Addition Equations
* Comparing Tag - Compare Value of 2 Digit Numbers
* Add or Take to Make 20
* Catch the Bus Take from 12 - Subtraction from 12
* Fill the Backpack Tens and Ones Place Value Game
* Back to School Time - Time Game Telling Time - O’clock and Half Past
* Shapes Four in a Row - Recognizing Shapes
* Sharp Pencils - Create and Compare 2 Digit Numbers
* School Doubles Four in a Row - Doubling Numbers from 2-12
* Back to School Four in a Row - Take from 13
* Art Class - Difference of 5
* What's Ten More - Adding 10 to 2 Digit Numbers
All that these back to school games require to play them is dice, counters and pencils.
You may also like these Second Grade activities -
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids have heaps of fun with the games!