Also included in
- This First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 includes ALL of my first grade math and literacy center activities for the months of August - December.There are 100 Center Activities included in this bundle. Students will have a blast with these hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! T$30.00$50.00Save $20.00
These First Grade Back to School Math & Literacy Centers are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging Math and Literacy activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities for the beginning of the school year! This bundle includes 20 Center Activities!! (10 Math and 10 Literacy Activities)
Each Math and Literacy center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for student independence.
• Recording sheets for student accountability.
• Detailed how to use and prep directions.
• Easy to prep activities.
• Answer Keys
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included:
• What is the Beginning Sound?- Identify the beginning sound of a word/picture.
• Global Ending Sounds- Identify the ending sound of a word/picture.
• Lunch Full of CVC Words- Sound out and build different CVC words.
• Sentence Unscramble- Put words in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
• Digraphs on the Shelf- Sort pictures by the beginning digraph sound.
• Reading Rhymes- Match rhyming pictures.
• Real or Nonsense- Sort words by whether they are real or nonsense.
• Playing with Sight Words- Build and spell different sight words using letters.
• CVC Words Mystery Picture- Match CVC words to pictures.
• School Syllables- Sort pictures by the number of syllables it has.
• Numbers on the Bus- Show numbers 1-10 in a variety of ways.
• Crayon Sort- Sort different addition equations by their sum.
• Subtraction Readers- Solve different subtraction equations.
• Counting Letters- Count objects to determine the number. Choose from numbers 1-10 and 11-20.
• Riding with Ten Frames - Match the ten frame to the correct number. Choose from numbers 1-10 or 11-20.
• Place Value- Count base ten blocks to determine the number.
• One More One Less - Determine the numbers that are one more and one less than the given number.
• Locker Order- Put the given numbers in order from least to greatest.
• Build a School- Solve different addition and/or subtraction equations to build a school. Game to play with up to 4 players.
• Crayon Patterns- Continue, build, and identify different kinds of patterns.
*Download the preview to see all that is included!
Don’t need these centers bundled? You can get them separately by clicking on the links below:
You can check out all of my First Grade Monthly Math and Literacy Centers below:
Need more monthly first grade centers? SAVE BIG with these Year Long Center Bundles here (Special Buy In Price):
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram