End of Year Math, Summer Math, or Back to School Math Review Third to Fourth Grade Color By Number pictures are a fun and easy way to review the third grade math concepts kids will need to succeed in fourth grade. These work well to review at the end of the year, over the summer, or at the beginning of fourth grade.
Many of the color by numbers are self-checking. If the answer is not in the picture, you will know you did something wrong.
Fourth Entering Fifth Grade Version
Fifth Entering Sixth Grade Version
10 Math Color By Number Activities Included:
• Multiply & Divide (18 questions)
• Multiply & Divide 2 (12 questions)
• Add & Subtract (12 questions)
• Multiply by Multiples of Ten (15 questions)
• Rounding to Closest 10 or 100 (15 questions)
• Fraction Models (12 questions)
• Equivalent Fractions/Compare Fractions (9 questions)
• Line Plot (6 questions)
• Area & Perimeter (9 questions)
• Shapes (9 questions)
Answer Keys Included.
You might also like:
Multiplication Facts Dot Games
More Color by Number Resources