Looking for something a little different for your math-related back to school activities? The first few weeks are important for establishing the rules and for reviewing math concepts from the previous year. This packages offers 6 activities and 6 journal prompts focused on math review and some fun!
Back to School Math Activities is geared toward 5th and 6th grades, but some of the activities will work well for 7th or even 8th grade.
1) My Cubed Life: your students' lives in numbers...and on cubes.
2) School Supplies Around the World: focused on converting measurement units.
3) What's My Height: measurements and creating line or dot plots.
4) Rollin' with Fractions: adding fractions review
5) Math Diner: decimal operations review.
6) Rectangular: a twist on four-in-a-row games with 48 problem cards covering a wide variety of math concepts.
7) We will know what you did this summer: writing about math.
I hope your kiddos will enjoy these activities as much as mine do. Thank you for your interest.
Each purchase of Back to School Math Activities is for individual use only. The individual licensee can make copies for classroom use only. Additional licenses are available on
TeachersPayTeachers.com © 2014 NJM All Rights Reserved