Buy the bundle and save over 15% on the following great resources! This bundle is designed specifically for teen learning and contains helpful and creative back-to-school (and some extending yearlong) resources including:
1. Icebreakers and Activities for Students.
(1) Summer Memories and Music
(2) Me Charades
(3) “Top 3” Pennants
(4) Teachers to Teachers: A Grammar Game (based on the popular game "Apples to Apples."
(5) Conversation & Consensus aligned specifically to the CCSS speaking and listening standards).
2. Editable Back-to-School Forms for Teachers
(1) ELA syllabus
(2) first newsletter (ready for open house)
(3) parent/guardian info cards (ensures privacy/instead of parent writing personal info on sign-in sheet)
(4) open house/parent night sign-in sheet (no personal info)
(5) supply list
(6) proficiency-based grading system explained
(7) student health concerns form
(8) school expenses tracker
(9) documentation form for RTI
(10) documentation form for gifted services
(11) documentation form for IEPs
(12) documentation form for behavior
(13) project planner
(14) differentiation groupings form to use and reuse all year
(15) to-do list and notes sheets
(16) ready-to-go reading log
(17) setting priorities
(18) gratitude journaling sheet
3. How to Rock a Walkthrough Observation - for Teachers
This packet contains twenty-nine pages of strategies, tips, and resources for walkthrough observations, specifically those unexpected ones. You'll get cards for teachers who tend to freeze or panic. These cards have specific directions for what to say and do if someone walks in and you feel yourself shut down, or if the observer walks in at a particularly inopportune moment. Just pick up a card and go with it. If it comes down to it, you can read directly from it. Copy them, keep them where you can quickly grab them, and use as needed.
4. A Growing Bundle of Pre-Assessments for English Language Arts
This is a growing bundle of standards-based pre-assessments so you can quickly check for learning. Included are pre-assessments for Literary Terminology, Poetry, and Roots and Prefixes. Great for back to school. Give your pre-assessments to students prior to establish a baseline when starting a unit, check for learning during a unit, or use for quick for test review. Also included is a set of bubble sheets and tips for giving immediate feedback to your students.
5. Back-to-School Bundle of Activities, Handouts, & More for Middle & High
Bloom’s Taxonomy Lesson, Rubric, Handout
Learning Target Checklist Templates
Teach Your Students to Think Logically
Points into Grades Poster
Reading Preferences Survey
Multipurpose Student Information Cards
Organize Your Folder
Organize Your Binder
Multiple Intelligences How-To & Graph
Routines and Procedures
How-to Evoke Emotions to Impact Learning
Fast Feedback Bubble Sheets
Literary Terms Pretest
Roots and Prefixes Pretest
Poetry Devices Pretest
6. 100+ Door Signs for the School Year
Perfect for organization and back-to-school season. 100+ Door Signs for junior high and secondary classrooms. These fun, colorful door signs let everyone know where you are when you leave the classroom. You'll be organized and ready for all occasions with these classroom door signs - over a dozen editable designs included. You can customize on PowerPoint or handwritten. If you laminate them, they'll last the school year for you.