Also included in
- Give your students fun and engaging sight word practice with Interactive Sight Word Readers! This set of 100 emergent sight word readers provides students with multiple opportunities to read and spell sight words in each book. This hands-on, interactive approach engages students as they make each s$50.00$99.00Save $49.00
This set of 8 back-to-school themed emergent readers provides students with an opportunity to read and spell sight words in a hands-on way. Each Interactive Sight Word Reader highlights one word to study. Every book shows a themed predictable sentence that is missing the word of study. Students will cut letters apart (included), then unscramble and glue the letters into each page to correctly spell the featured sight word. Picture support is also included throughout the readers.
The following Interactive Sight Word Readers are included in this collection (the featured sight word for each book is displayed in ALL CAPS).
- I Have A Backpack
- My Teachers Knows ABOUT Everything
- Johnny Appleseed HAS
- Do You HAVE Your Things for School?
- I Can HELP at School
- I Saw the Leaves Fall Down
- I Have NEW School Supplies
- What the Animals SAID
Your students will LOVE creating these sight word books that are perfect for giong back to school and will want to proudly read them again and again. Interactive Sight Word Readers are a great, inexpensive way to build a personal reading library for each of your students. Buy the Back to School Mini Bundle and save 25%!
HOW TO USE
Copy each book and the corresponding scrambled word cutouts for each student. Separate pages by cutting each 8.5x11” sheet in half and staple the books together for students.
Find out why teachers LOVE these sight word books! Click here to download one of my best-selling Interactive Sight Word Readers to try for FREE with your students.
⭐️ SAVE BIG with the bundles! ⭐️
Want to know about my Interactive Sight Word Readers? This blog post will answer all of your questions.
Copyright © Maria Gavin