It's time for the back to school rush and we all need activities that are simple to implement and plan. Find a day's worth of easy activities to use with the book, "Chu's First Day of School" by Neil Gaiman and Adam Rex.
In this pack, you will find activities to help you get to know your students as well as a reading comprehension focused minilesson.
This pack includes:
- Reading comprehension minilesson on drawing conclusions with anchor chart, picture prompts, and a response sheet
- "My Nickname" chart pieces and writing activity
- Drawing conclusions card game with nicknames
- Vocabulary lesson for the word "unique"
- Center activity for ABC order
- Chu craft
- Bookmark to send home to parents about the lesson