It's time for the back to school rush and we all need activities that are simple to implement and plan. Find a day's worth of easy activities to use with the book, "The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School" by Deborah Diesen.
In this pack, you will find activities to help you get to know your students as well as a reading comprehension focused minilesson.
This pack includes:
- Reading comprehension minilesson on making predictions with anchor chart, picture prompts, and a response sheet
- "I Pout When" chart pieces and writing activity
- Vocabulary lesson for the word "persevere"
- Center activity for rhyming words
- Pout-Pout Fish craft
- Bookmark to send home to parents about the lesson