Wish you knew your students were going to ask to go to the restroom, or get a drink of water instead of answering the questions during your lesson? This resource will help your students use different hand signals to advocate for what they need and will be a super easy visual for you to see what they need immediately. This is the perfect classroom management tool!
**ALSO** This product has 4 skin tones to choose from! Feel free to use all of one color or mix and match! This is awesome for making sure all of your students are represented in your classroom!
• 4 skin tones for each hand signal below (28 pages)
Student hand Signals:
• "I would like a pencil" (1 finger)
• "I need a tissue" (2 fingers)
• "I would like some water" (3 fingers)
• "I would like to use the restroom" (fingers crossed)
• "I have a question" (5 fingers)
Teacher Hand Signals:
• "Yes you may" (thumbs up)
• "Please wait" (thumbs down)
The Essence Of Teaching❤️