Looking for a fun back to school music activity to practice music rhythm flashcards during September? This ready to use September Rhythm Flashcard 7-Video Set is perfect for your elementary music or band lesson! Use the videos to introduce 72 different rhythms, reinforce learning or for a quick and efficient review. They work well as an assessment activity or a quick sub plan. Add it to your sub tub or set up as a music center. This product is perfect for independent study, small group work or large class engagement and will reinforce musical skills needed for reading, singing and performing music as well as completing assignments or worksheets.
· Seven Spring Rhythm Flashcard videos (.mp4 format)
- Level 1 - Quarter & eighth notes & rests
- Level 2 - Quarter, eighth and half notes & rests
- Level 3 – Sixteenth notes
- Level 4 – Eighth-Sixteenth note combinations
- Level 5 – Syncopation
- Level 6 – Triplets
- Level 7 – Dotted eighth – sixteenth combinations
· Teacher’s Guide
OPTIONS FOR USE:
1) MUSIC CLASS
• Rhythm Instruments – distribute hand percussion or percussion tubes for practice.
• Movement – choose a different action to do on each different note symbol (Clap on quarter note, stomp twice on eighth notes, etc.)
2) BAND CLASS
• Beginners - choose a concert pitch note to play the rhythms in lieu of clapping.
• Experienced students – great for warmups. Play a different note of the scale (for example: Concert Bb major) every time the flashcard advances.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE BY:
♫ General Music Classes for Grades 1-7 students
♫ Band Classes
♫ Music Specialists
♫ Perfect for the Substitute/Supply Teacher
♫ Piano and Studio Teachers
♫ Teachers with Minimal Music Background
SALES & FREEBIES
Click HERE to be the first to see new products and FREEBIES and learn about upcoming sales!
FREE STORE CREDITS
Want to get Free store Credits? Click HERE to provide FEEDBACK!
♫ MUSIC FREEBIES
BAG Recorder Fingering Boom Cards for Google Classroom TM
♫ SEASONAL MUSIC FREEBIES
♫ FOR THE MUSIC TEACHER:
Editable Music Teacher Planner Binder with 478 pages
Editable Music Teacher Digital Planner 607 Slides
Editable Music Teacher Planner Teacher Binder BUNDLE 1085 Slides - FREE Updates for Life!
♫ BACK TO SCHOOL PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Back to School Jive With a Gif
Music Rhythm Flashcards - 129 Printable cards, 10 levels
September Rhythm Flashcard Videos
September Note Name Worksheets
Back to School Rhythm Worksheets
Back to School Rhythm Bingo
Back to School Treble Clef Bingo
♫ POSTERS FOR YOUR CLASSROOM:
♫ BACK TO SCHOOL MUSIC BOOM CARDS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
♫ MUSIC THEORY TEACHING RESOURCES
MUSIC THEORY MEGA BUNDLE - Buy as a complete Smart Theory Program or purchase units you need below!!
- THE STAFF MUSIC THEORY BUNDLE with Videos, Worksheets & Assessment
- TIME SIGNATURES & Measures THEORY BUNDLE with Videos, Worksheets & Assessment
- TREBLE & BASS CLEF THEORY BUNDLE - Videos, Worksheets & Assessment
- MUSIC THEORY ASSESSMENT PACKAGE - compiled reproducible activity pages in pdf format
- MUSIC THEORY ACTIVITY BOOK - compiled reproducible activity pages in pdf format
CATEGORIES: - Back to School, back to school activities, band activities, band director, Band Lessons, Band Worksheets, beginning band, Beginning band games, percussion tubes lessons, choir activities, choir games, choir Worksheets, Counting beats, elementary music, Elementary music activities, Fall Activities, Fall music activities, fall music centers, fall music games, fall music lessons, Fun activities, Fun stuff, instrumental music, music activities, Music assessment, Music back to school, Music band, Music Centers, Music ed, Music Education, Music Lessons, Music lesson plans K-5, Music note and rests, music note lessons, Music notes, Music rhythm activities, Music Rhythms, Music rhythm flashcards, Music rhythm lessons, Music rhythms, music rhythm reading, Music sub plans, Music sub plans for non music sub, Music Symbols, Music symbols for kids, music theory activities, music theory assessment, music theory games, orchestra activities, Orchestra games, note value, reading music, rhythm activities, Rhythm assessment, rhythm assessment elementary, rhythm assessment for music, rhythm centers, Rhythm Flashcards, Rhythm Game, Rhythm Reading, rhythm sticks, rhythm stick lesson, Rhythm Symbols, September, September Activities, September music, September music activities, September music activities for kids, September music for kids, September music games, September Music lessons, September music theory, September rhythm activities, Sub tub, Substitute Lessons, substitute plans, substitute teacher, Substitute teacher activities, teaching band, Teaching Theory,