Also included in
- Do you need Back to School Music Activities for your music classroom? These activities will get your students singing, moving, playing, and interacting with each other. Orff Rhythm Rules is a FUN way to teach classroom rules and practice music skills on day 1. Music mixer songs include mp3 tracks an$13.40$16.85Save $3.45
Do you need fun Back to School Music Activities for your upper elementary grades? "I Missed You My Friend" is the perfect simple song with movement activities to get your students singing and interacting with each other. The lesson provides an energetic mp3 accompaniment track plus options to fit any classroom setting and a variety of student abilities.
*Click the preview button above to get a better look at this helpful resource.
*Click "play" to listen to the accompaniment track in the video preview above.
- Back to School | FREE Music Rules Posters
- Music Rules | Back to School Orff Rhythm Activities
- Back to School Music Mixer | Song & Movement Activities for Primary Grades
- Back to School Music Mixer | Song & Movement Activities for Intermediate Grades
- Day 1 - Teach Song with Hand Clap, & Movement Activities
- Day 2 - Song with Chant 1, Hand Clap, & Movement Activities
- Day 3 - Song with Chant 2, Hand Clap, & Movement Activities
- Day 4 - Song with Original Chant, Hand Clap, & Movement Activities
- mp3 accompaniment track (NO vocals allow for customization of chant and/or lyrics)
- PowerPoint guided lesson with audio tracks embedded
- Song is presented with lyrics and with notation
- Suggested teaching timeline
- Activity options to fit any setting and a variety of student abilities
- Three different hand clap options
- Sheet Music | Chant 1
- Sheet Music | Chant 2
- Sheet Music | No Chant (May be used with original chant as well)
**This activity includes hand clap patterns which are NOT a good idea in a COVID environment. Consider modifying the hand clap to be an individual pattern and maintaining an appropriate social distance.
If you are looking for sequenced music reading lessons using iconic and standard music notation, you may be interested in the lessons below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi, + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.