Are you looking for activities your students can complete on the first day of school? Are you looking for activities that is easy to assemble? If so, these brochure are for you!
Contents in First Brochure:
1. Self Portrait- Students will draw a picture of what they look like and what they are wearing on the first day of school.
2. All About Me- Students will list facts and favorites.
3. My Teacher- This can be completed in 2 ways. First...before you make a copy for each student, fill in your name and favorites. Second...as a whole class activity, you can have students guess each of your favorites and then tell them the correct answers.
4. Scavenger Hunt- Students will get to know their new classmates by completing this activity.
5. My Hopes for This Year- Students will write about 3 hopes they have for the school year.
Contents in Second Brochure:
1. Word Search- Students will search for school related words.
2. Following Directions: Students will follow directions to make a silly apple.
3. I Spy...- Students will look around the room and name items that are certain colors. When you say, they compare what they spied with their neighbors.
4. Color Fun!- Students will color school related items.
Simply copy each brochure front to back.
The Handout Factory