Also included in
- Ease your transition back to the classroom with this Back-to-School Classroom Activities Bundle! All seven resources included are no-prep printables that students can work on individually during the first few weeks of school.Included in this bundle is:- Letter Posters and Coloring Pages- Back-to-Sc$26.00$35.00Save $9.00
- Enhance your kindergarten curriculum with these fun and festive name crafts! These resources are editable in Google Slides and can be used in the classroom or during distance learning. They would be great for a bulletin boards, for student pictures, or to send home with students.These Name Craft a$24.00$32.00Save $8.00
Enhance your back-to-school activities with this fun ice cream name craft! This resource is fully editable in Google Slides and can be used for a first week craftivity, a bulletin board, a cute first day picture, and more!
This Ice Cream Name Craft is a great back-to-school activity that includes letter recognition, name recognition, spelling, counting, and fine motor skills. Keep it up as a bulletin board to help students recognize and read each other's names!
Includes a blank ice cream cone PDF for students to write their names and letters themselves, and a fully editable version in Google Slides (instructions included). Both versions have color and black-and-white options. Also included are letters to print and cut out that say, "How many letters are in our names?"
Print on cardstock for easy cutting and durability.
More name crafts:
For the editable Google Slides editable version:
- You must be logged into your Google account.
- Be sure to fully download the PDF to your computer then click on the link (sometimes links don't work when you open the PDF in-browser).
- To make a copy, simply go click File > Make a copy. Be sure you are clicking the correct "File", in Google Slides under the title, not "File" for your browser.
Email email@example.com for any help with the editable version. :)
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Below each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credits that you can use towards future purchases! ☺
Be the first to know about my store-wide sales, freebies and new products:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. ☺
Tag me on Instagram, @missmskindergarten, so I can see how you use my resources in your classroom! ☺