Also included in
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$149.00$291.50Save $142.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- SAVE $32.00 with this Back to School Digital Bundle! These teacher and student resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond). All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year! Only need the teacher resources? Click h$32.00$63.00Save $31.00
- Start off the year with less stress and more confidence! Simple, colorful, and professional looking Slides for Back to School Night, introducing yourself to students, collecting Back to School parent information and keeping students organized from day one with daily agenda slides.What's Included? Me$18.00$30.50Save $12.50
WOW parents with this eye-catching editable Google Slides presentation. 53 designed slides - more than just headers like most you see on TpT - to help you limit text, include images, and help make your Meet the Teacher/Back to School Night/Open House run smoothly. Slides to discuss the curriculum, procedures, distance learning, volunteer opportunities, and staying connected are all included. Yes, this works in PowerPoint, too!
▶️ Watch the video preview to see every slide that's included and how you can customize them.
- 53 Editable Slides + Blank Create Your Own Slides
- Directions for presenting this presentation to parents and sharing the link with them to review again
- Step-by-step instructions for editing, adding links, Bitmojis, and images to slides
- Step-by-step instructions for creating an Amazon wish list and adding a QR code to a slide
These are the slides I created. However, you can change ANY of these titles to match your lingo by clicking and typing. You can also create your own slides.
Welcome (before we get started)
Back to School Night/Open House
About the Teacher
School and Classroom Policies
Arrival and Dismissal
Save the Date/School Events
Before You Leave
YES! One of the best features is that you can easily customize the slides so they fit your classroom.
- ALL of the text it editable. Just click and type!
- Delete any of the pre-made boxes or bullets
- Create your own slides
- Easily change all the fonts
Yes! This presentation has made Back to School Night so easy. You don't have to worry about remembering what to talk about and you can use it again next year!
Yes! Simply click File - Download As - PowerPoint after you open it in Google Slides.
These slides are perfect for the experienced Google teacher and one who is completely new to Google. Step-by-step instructions are included for everything from customizing headings and inserting images, to adding links and Bitmojis.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)