This is a power point presentation that can be used for your back to school night with the parents. This presentation gives them something to look at while you tell them what they can expect of their child to learn. This presentation was done for first grade, but you can always customize it for any grade. There are 33 slides in total. Slides include:
1. Introduction, Presentation Outline, Staff Introduction
2. Take Home Folders, Schedule, Supported Staff
3. Attendance and Tardies
4. Language Arts-you can list all of the things you do in this area of the curriculum . 5. Math- List name of program you use and the concepts that will be explored and mastered.
6. Science- List your units of study for the year.
6. Assessments- list the formal assessments you give throughout the year.
This is great if you don't have the time to build a presentation from scratch. You simply need to fill in the information relevant to your situation. You can always add more slides or delete slides you don't need.
By. Lucinda Bailey